My WebLink
|
Help
|
About
|
Sign Out
Home
Browse
Search
75C - PH - BRISTOL EIR FROM WARNER TO ST. ANDREW
Clerk
>
Agenda Packets / Staff Reports
>
City Council (2004 - Present)
>
2015
>
04/07/2015
>
75C - PH - BRISTOL EIR FROM WARNER TO ST. ANDREW
Metadata
Thumbnails
Annotations
Entry Properties
Last modified
4/8/2015 3:32:45 PM
Creation date
4/2/2015 4:21:45 PM
Metadata
Fields
Template:
City Clerk
Doc Type
Agenda Packet
Agency
Public Works
Item #
75C
Date
4/7/2015
Destruction Year
2020
Jump to thumbnail
< previous set
next set >
There are no annotations on this page.
Document management portal powered by Laserfiche WebLink 9 © 1998-2015
Laserfiche.
All rights reserved.
/
918
PDF
Print
Pages to print
Enter page numbers and/or page ranges separated by commas. For example, 1,3,5-12.
After downloading, print the document using a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader).
View images
View plain text
BUILDING EVALUATION FORM <br />1. Common Name: Walker Residence. <br />2. Historic Name: Walker Residence. <br />3. Address: 1248 West Bishop Street, Santa Ana, California 92703. <br />4. Parcel Number: Unknown. <br />5, Present Owner_ Catholic Bishop of Orange, 2811 Fast Villa Real <br />Drive, Orange, California 92677. Ownership is prlvate. <br />5. Present Use: The residence is presently utilized by several Fathers of <br />the Nobertine Order, instructors at Mater Del Nigh <br />School. <br />Original Use: Private Residence <br />7a, Architectural Style: The plaster on wood frame, gently sloping, <br />hipped the roof, suppressed heavy set chimney, broad veranda and <br />heavy columns all reveal the influence of the Mediterranean /Mission <br />influenced - Classical Box style, which was popular in Southern <br />California at the time it was built. <br />b, The Walker Residence is a two story, plaster over wood frame building <br />with a hipped, tile roof. There are three outbuildings. One ig a <br />garage located east of the house. A "summerhouse" is located southeast <br />of the main house. This structure is a one roam affair with bath and <br />kitchen facilities. The other outbuilding is to the south of the house. <br />It is a greenhouse which has a closed room with fireplace at its west <br />end. So far as is known, the main residence has not had any major <br />alterations. Tile date of construction of the "summerhouse" is not <br />known, Dut in 1923 building permits were issued for a poultry house <br />and an incubator house. One of these structures may have been <br />converted to the "summerhouse ". If not, then the "summerhouse" was <br />probably constructed concurrently with the main residence, since no <br />additional building permits were issued. The greenhouse was built in <br />1935. <br />8. Construction Date: 1922 [Building permit issuance}. <br />R. Architect: Unknown. <br />10. Builder: Unknown. <br />11. Frontages= Approximately 110 feet on Bristol Street. Approximately <br />424 feet on Bishop Street. <br />75C -634 <br />
The URL can be used to link to this page
Your browser does not support the video tag.